Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
give me a sign
Saturday, December 8, 2012 | 10:47 PM | 0 Rain[s]
"Forgive but cannot forget."

Heard that phrase before? Yeah, it is definitely true. One can always forgive, but she will never forget because each and every incident leaves a mark in her heart. Why is it so hard for people to understand that...
I am so fucking tired of trying. I am so damn fucking tired. Every problem seems to be a small thing for you but why does it affect me badly? How do you expect me to spell it out for you? Must I even tell you every single thing that you need to do? Why can't you use your fucking brain to think of how to make this work?
Maybe the problem lies with me right? Because I am such a motherfucking sensitive bitch who pays a lot of attention on small little details about everything.

I am hanging by a thread. Please help me by doing something...don't just sit there, and trying to make a joke out of every problems we face. Everything seems fucking hilarious to you isn't it? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one staying up all night thinking how to solve problems, while you are sleeping soundly on your bed.

I'm fucking exhausted, and I'm just really tired.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post