Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
rintangan?
Thursday, August 2, 2012 | 10:15 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Assalamualaikum.

Sometimes, we think we have problems, but in fact there is none. Why do we always think that we have a problem? Like, I feel there's problems between us but you feel that there's nothing wrong. So why is it that way? Maybe I see things differently. Or maybe I'm thinking too much and it eats me inside? 

A small little thing called TIME is the problem. I understand your situation. And the thing is, I'm trying to understand mine. I'm not trying to make a small matter seem like a major problem, but if an issue is bothering a person big time, doesn't that sound like a problem? I'm trying to understand myself, what is it that I really want. I know you've been asking me what is it that I want you to change. The thing is, I don't really know. 

I do love you alot. And I know you have done so much for me, sacrificed so much for me, even though some were not seen by the eyes, but I can feel that you're making effort. But let me find myself in this tangled life. There's so much I do wanna tell you but when I'm there right beside you, the words just couldn't come out from my mouth. Sometimes I don't even know how to explain to you when I'm sitting beside you.

Someday I hope you'll come across this post and read it with an open mind. This is the only place that I let out everything that is kept in my heart. I wouldn't want to tell anyone about it.

And maybe you'll understand what I meant this: 
We are sitting right next to each other, but I still feel far away from you.

Wasallam.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post