Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
Raya Raya Raya
Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 8:08 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Assalamualaikum.

Pejam kelip pejam kelip da bulan puase. cepat eh? In a few weeks dah hari raye. Tak sabar. Tak sabar because of alot of reasons. Firstly, this year will be the first year I'm celebrating Raya with beloved boify. Secondly, this year will be the first year that Abah will be wearing a proper baju kurung on the first day. Alhamdulillah, dengan pujukan rayu anak kesayangan *ME!!* he has decided to wear one. Tapi samping sume taknak pakai. Tapi takpe, asal kan bukan kemeja and jeans sudah.. :)

This year nye geylang Masyallah.......PUNYE LA RAMAI. da macam sardine can. I don't know what to wear for this year. Macam excited pulak nak beli baju sepasang dengan Lathiff. <3

Plus, can't wait for Reen's and my sis's engagements! :)

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post