Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
made in heaven
Saturday, June 9, 2012 | 10:30 PM | 0 Rain[s]

Today is the day that I've known my darling for 6 months. Time flew by so quickly. I never thought that I'd meet the man of my dreams this quick. It true they say, that it takes many heartbreaks before you really found the one. I went through series of heartbreaks, and finally he's here. Being in a relationship is definitely not easy. You'll never know what is going to come right into your life, whether good or bad. And something that I learnt is not to expect. There's no such thing as a Prince Charming I guess. And I've learnt to accept that humans has flaws. I've to accept them for who they are... Fights and quarrels are so inevitable. Its so difficult to stay away from it. The more I try to stay away from it, the more it happens. Today I was so close to getting my relationship into deterioration. I felt really terrible. I'm sure he felt as horrible. I've tried being submissive. But it's just not who I am. I was born to step out with full of opinions in her mind, waiting to be heard by many. I can't be a typical la femme who is submissive to her man. But, for the sake of our relationship, I'll force myself to be one. Whatever it takes.

I love you so much sayang.
Happy 3rd monthsary my love.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post