Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
deeper conversation
Thursday, June 7, 2012 | 11:37 PM | 0 Rain[s]
I now understand how difficult is it for him to please the people he loves. He has so much responsibility to carry on his back. He may not notice it, but sometimes I feel like saying my opinion, but I know it wont be fair because I've never live his life, so I don't exactly know how complex it is for him. Life is full of challenges I guess...Sometimes I pity him. He has helped his family a lot. He put other people first before him. Baby, lets pray for the best shall we? They say every challenge is a blessing in disguise. Let's hope our sacrifices will be worth it in the future okay.

I love you Sayang.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post