Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
sunday.
Sunday, May 27, 2012 | 1:27 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Yesterday was the worst Saturday thus far.
I felt so horrible, and just felt like disappearing and never coming back.
But I know, running away won't solve problems.

We live in this world, as humans, we keep searching for answers. Till now, I am still searching for answers. What is it that I really want. Sometimes I'm angry at myself because I've involved people into my problems. People who don't deserve to be involved or bothered my my problems. I just wish I could put a stop to it. All these has caused frustrations and confusion. And because of this, I channelled my frustrations to people who don't deserve all these shit. At this point, no one can help me. Only I can help myself. But I don't know how. I'm stuck in this hole and I couldn't find my way out.

Maybe I should start out by being submissive. Maybe it's the best solution. I should step down and be submissive. 

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post