Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
lend me your ears
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 | 7:44 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Sometimes, when I need that someone to talk to, to listen to my rantings, to comfort me, he's not always there. All I want is someone who would listen and comfort me, be there for me. I feel as though he's not there. But I can't tell him. Enough of quarrels and misunderstandings. Because once I open my mouth, its gonna be misinterpreted and misunderstood. So I keep bottling my feelings. All sorts of feelings. Anger, sadness, happiness, loneliness. I feel so lonely. Maybe I just want more attention from him. Can't he sense that?.........

Since the quarrels were caused by my decision to tell him how I feel, I've decided to stop sharing what I feel. Because I know he hates quarrels. But sometimes I just can't take it anymore. So I spend my time at home weeping quietly, alone. Sometimes I wonder what I should do. I'm tired of crying. I just have no one else to talk to. My girlfriends are all busy working, and they have other commitments and own problems to deal with. A close friend of mine became a hypocrite, thus its not worth my time. He's the only one I could talk to. But it seems that he too doesn't have the time. So where do I go?........... :'(

I know you have changed. I could see that. But.............I just couldn't feel it...I myself don't know how to explain. I do love you alot. And I swear to God I don't ever wanna leave you. I'm just so damn lonely. I just want your attention.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post