Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
just let me go
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 | 8:35 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Why are you still haunting my life? At times when I thought I was going to be happy, you came back into my life. What is wrong with you?..

Yes, I have loved you, I have needed you, I wanted you. But, its all in the past. Now, I have a new life. A new, happier life with someone else. And I believe he can make me happy. Happier than how I was with you a year ago. You can never be at his level. He's way above you.

So, please, I am begging you... Leave me alone.. If you do love me, please I beg you just let me go, forget about me.. Don't come back searching for me.. I don't love you anymore. I don't need you anymore, and I definitely don't want you anymore in my life.

All I need is him. Because I believe in him. I trust him. And, I love him..alot. Please don't put a storm into my happiness. I've found my happiness, you should be happy for me. If you love me, please do as I say...

I hope you understand...

Because you and I are never meant for each other. Not in the previous life, present life, or thereafter...

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post