Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
time
Friday, December 2, 2011 | 12:31 AM | 0 Rain[s]
How long has it been? Nearly a month plus I've neglected this blog.
Well, that's coz my laptop decided to be in a coma and it doesn't wanna wake up.
Double pfft.

So anyways, life has been..............crazy. Ups and downs. Always on the go. Things happening. Alot of things. Just couldn't believe that I'm finally 20. 

There are many things I wish I could say here. But they say you can't trust the internet, and whatever you say can't be too direct. I mean, I would never know which soul decide to stop by my blog and read my silly posts right? But anyways, I just wanna say it here. Coz it's my blog, I have my say.

Age has caught up so quickly, it felt as though yesterday was my 10th birthday. Now I'm 20. I'm no longer a teenager. I'm a young adult now. Time to think seriously about the future and plan ahead. No more playing around. Gotta have my head in the game.

I think I'm strong. But when it comes to relationship, I suck at it. Really. I always get cheated. Maybe its karma? Anyhoos, its the holidays now and its so awesome. I get to sleep and not worry about waking up early in the morning. How awesome is that. Can't wait for December. BONUS BABY! 

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post