Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
Unintended
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 | 6:36 PM | 0 Rain[s]

You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions 
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy now mending broken pieces of the life I had before.

Things just doesn't seem to work.
People keep hurting me.
Things doesn't go my way.
I'm always the one being stabbed in the end.
I feel so fucking alone.
I hate this feeling.
It's all because of you.
You made me how I am now.
You meant so much to me. But you blew it. Big time.
I fucking hate you.
Here I am crying because of you...
Don't you have any idea how bad you've hurt me?..
What do I look like to you?
A doormat?
What do you take me for?
Your bootycall?
Fuck all guys like you.
Fuck you.


La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post