Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
easy come, easy go
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 | 11:53 PM | 0 Rain[s]

You come and go like nobody's business..
Pop in and out of my life...how am i suppose to live with peace?
And yes, I still do think about it. And I'm not gonna lie to myself or lie to anybody else.
Because every little detail, every single second and moment I cherished all that.
But you came and crashed and destroyed everything that I thought was real.
So now you tell me how am i supposed to believe?
Aren't you suppose to disappear and never come back?
Because thats how things should be.
And thats how things has always been.
First you come into my life, and then I believe everything that came out from your mouth.
And then I believe more lies, and I give everything.
And then you grab everything and tear it into little pieces, and burn them into ashes.
Then there I'll be, in that dark corner, wiping my tears every second, telling myself that I'm gonna be just fine.
Then finally you'll disappear....and never ever come back.

Isn't that how things are supposed to be?....
I'm left confused and hurt and torn apart.
How am i to heal now?...
Why don't you just stab me in the heart in the first place rather than killing me slowly?
That would have been much easier for me to deal with.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post