Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
Rest of My Life
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | 12:54 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Rest of My Life by Bruno Mars. Everyone should listen to that.
Probably the most beautiful song I've ever heard, and never would I get tired of listening to it again and again. And, this, would be my wedding song. *tears

Yesterday was a great Saturday. The best Saturday I've ever had in the past 6 months. To know a person who is so true and so many things we have in common, I'm blown away. And this time, it's not just another one.

To my babygirls: Yeah, you've probably heard me saying this like over a million times. But this one, exceptional. I have my reasons, and that, I will lay them out for you girls when we meet on Tuesday.

All I can say is, thanks to Kakak Min and Abang. Haha. Damn it. You guys made me feel so paiseh. But I still love you guys. Muah. :))

Labels:


La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post