Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
Life through my lenses...
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | 10:31 PM | 0 Rain[s]
Something I shared on my Facebook this afternoon..... Made me cry when I read it back.
Enjoy... :')


This world, that we live in, is just a temporary home, because all of us came here, and one day we'll leave this place, and arrive somewhere we've never even thought of. We won't know for sure how long we have and how well we'll live on this Earth.

Sometimes I ask myself, "'For what purposes are we here?" Up till now, I can't find all the answers. I'm still searching, and learning. We live in a world full of challenges in life, and sometimes people fail and then shit happens, and thats when they feel as though the world is crumbling down upon them. I've went through alot too, and shit happens to me almost everytime. And trust me, you'd never believe it.

As a teenager, I'm no different from any other teenager. I'm as naive, vain, everything and anything a typical teenager would be. But something happened when I was 15. Hospital became my second home. It was hard to deal with it. It was more than just an illness. It affected me alot, but I put a strong front. To my brother, if you did read this, I'm confessing something to you that no one knew, but my bestfriends. During that crucial 1 week, I had to see a psychiatrist bcoz of depression. I told no one about it because people might think that I'm crazy. I had suicidal thoughts. Until one day I was listening to radio and I was changing the station and I stopped at Warna 94.2FM bcoz i heard the Azan. And I thought of Allah, then Ithought of Mum, and my family and friends. God brought me back to reality. It has made me stronger since then; to be mature, and positive. If you think you have gone through the worst of the worse, there are others who has gone through even more than you did.

We have friends to help us along the way, to motivate us, and to be there for us all the time. But nowadays the term 'friends' is divided into 2 main categories: Real friends, and the infamous friend-nemies. You have real friends, but you also have other friends whom you treat nicely, but behind their backs you act the opposite. If you know what I mean... It's complicated, and sometimes funny isn't it?

Family. What does family means? A mother, a father, and some siblings? Each individual defines 'family' differently. I define 'family' as a circle of strength and love, a place where minds come in contact with one another. No family is incomplete. A family without a parent is not defined as incomplete. In fact, the word 'incomplete' should never be used to describe a family. Family is greater than anything and everything in this world, after God. It is a perpetual source of encouragement, advocacy, assurance, and emotional refueling that empowers a child to venture with confidence into the greater world and to become all that he/she can be.

I asked someone "What would you do, if today was your last day on Earth?" He answered, and then asked me the same question. And I answered, "I want to do nothing, but to just lay on my mother's lap, holding her hands, till my last breath, and the last person I would want to look at before I go." Because mum is everything. And this, I can't define. Because 'mother' can't be described in words. No words, not even the most beautiful word in the dictionary can describe 'mother' coz mother is even more beautiful and greater than that word.....So, don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you learn to succeed. And Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. So, smile when you're happy. Smile when you're sad, and tell yourself that it's gonna be alright, and that things are gonna get better; because things happens for a reason..God is fair, He would never want to make us suffer.

Much love,Mellisa B.

La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post