Status ; Don't love someone just because you need him, but need him because you love him. I love my Abdul Lathiff!!
Such Pretty Words
bila syawal menjelma
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | 7:26 PM | 0 Rain[s]
AND ITS HERE!
Its raya already. Today me and the whole family went to Cik Izah's house at Choa Chu Kang, since Nyayi is there.
This year, I can see purple everywhere..I'm the only one so far who's wearing brown. -__-
But it's good. Unique. Haha. K lame.
This year a little different. Usually we would go to Tok Man's house at Jurong. But something happened that caused a conflict between the older generation, so no more Jurong.
Was texting my cousin Liza, that I miss her..She said she misses me too and hope to meet soon.
I mean, its Raya afterall. :( hmmm.
Anywhooos, raya is fast, as usual. As per normal reach house at 3 plus in the afternoon.
That's raya for the Bahtiar's family. 1 house, 1-2 hours and thats it. Next up, home.
Its ok. I'm working tomorrow anyway.

To all those who read my blog, whether or not I know you, I wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya. Kalau ade silap dan salah, dengan cara sengaje ataupon tidak sengaje, harap dimaafkan. Dan halalkan makan minum, unless time-time kite lepak minum arak tu tak payah la coz memang haram pon. hehe. Have a blast with your loved ones. Ingat, raya tu raya jugak. Tapi jangan la melampau gi pelahap kuih sampai licin. And, bila da minta maaf, make sure jangan repeat mistakes. Ntah-ntah da minta maaf, besok buat lagi. haha.

Eid Mubarak to all muslimin and muslimat.



La Femme
bottle of secrets


Mellisa B. 30/10/91
Happily in love with my man.

Old Post | New Post